Albion Chicken Carcass 2kg
The addition of raw bones to the diet offers stimulation and exercise for the jaw as well as introducing natural minerals into your dog’s diet.
- Bones contain Calcium and Phosphorus which are important for strong bones and teeth.
- Rich in vitamins B3 (niacin), B6 and B12, magnesium, potassium and zinc.
- Naturally low in fat.
- A high quality source of lean protein.
- A natural way to add a variety of texture to your dog’s diet.
- Always serve bones raw.
- Always supervise dogs when feeding bones.